How do I get my vehicle out of storage?
If your vehicle was towed and stored by the Cloverdale Police Department, you will need to get a release from our Department. This fee is in addition to any and all fees imposed on the vehicles by the tow company/storage facility.

Vehicles will only be released to the registered owner. Registration and ownership must be current prior to release of any vehicle. If the registered owner is unavailable, a notarized affidavit allowing another person to take possession of the vehicle is required and must be submitted to the Cloverdale Police Department.

Vehicles will only be released to a driver holding a valid driver's license.

Only exact cash, checks or money orders are accepted.

View the Fee Schedule for current fees.Fee Schedule.

Show All Answers

1. How is the police department enforcing immigration laws we hear about in the news?
2. I need the Immigration Open Letter in Spanish - where can I find it?
3. How do I file a commendation or make a complaint?
4. Does the City of Cloverdale have a noise ordinance?
5. How do I pay a Cloverdale parking ticket?
6. How do I get a dog license?
7. How do I get a report?
8. How do I get my vehicle out of storage?
9. How do I get a bicycle license?
10. What are Cloverdale Police Department's business hours?
11. What are City Hall's business hours?