Reservations and Permits

City-owned parks are available for special events to organizations and can be reserved for qualified private events, such as a family reunion or birthday party. Application fees and special event use fees are required to be submitted with the application. Application fees are non-refundable for any reason. 

Click for online Park and Facility Reservation Application. 

  • City park use is based on a first-come-first-serve basis and no one person or group is excluded from its use, however, to guarantee availability applications should be submitted.
  • Jump houses or "blow up" devices are no longer permitted in any city owned park.
  • Any group intending to sell or serve alcohol at their event must obtain a special event permit and may be subject to ABC regulations. Please check with city staff for clarification.
  • Any group with amplified music may be required to submit a special event permit application. Please check with city staff for clarification.
  • City Hall is open Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm. Please email Rafael Miranda or call 707-894-1726 with questions. Otherwise, please submit your completed application package with proof of insurance and payment to City Hall at 124 North Cloverdale Boulevard in Cloverdale

City Park Large Group Picnic Area


City Park Group Picnic Area


City Park Scout Hut (Future Rentals)

Scout Hut