**THE CITY IS NOT ACCEPTING DISPENSARY PROPOSALS AT THIS TIME**
On November 14, 2017, the Cloverdale City Council approved a comprehensive and detailed RFP, which requests proposals from qualified person(s) or proposer team(s) who wish to be considered for issuance of a retail cannabis dispensary permit from the City. The RFP identifies the following proposal requirements for cannabis dispensaries:
- The proposal process will result in the issuance of a maximum of two retail cannabis dispensary permits within the City (state license Type 10 or 12);
- The proposed dispensary shall be located only in the City’s industrial and commercial zoning districts; cannot be within 600 feet of a school or child care facility; or within 200 feet of any park, library, or youth center; and cannot be within 100 feet of a residential zoning district
- Strict operating, security, recordkeeping, and signage regulations as set forth in the Cannabis ordinance;
- Payment of applicable application fees;
- Compliance with all state laws and regulations;
- Obtaining a City business license; and
- Additional conditions of approval that may be imposed by the City Manager or City Council to ensure the operator remains compliant with all state and local laws and reduce any negative impacts.
In order to receive a copy of the RFP, please e-mail or submit a completed copy of the following Acknowledgment Form to Shannon Peterson by no later than December 11, 2017:
Acknowledgment Form Requesting RFP
For all proposers that successfully complete the background check, a sealed Statement of Proposal package must be received by the City of Cloverdale on or before THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, 2018 AT 5:00 P.M.