Working Together for a Safe Community
Members of the Cloverdale Police Department are dedicated to the community we serve and to our fellow employees. Our motto is "Working together for a safe community."
We believe in and are committed to the following values:
- Honesty and Integrity - We will consistently perform and behave in such a way that we exemplify the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics and are recognized for our commitment to ethical conduct and high professional standards
- Innovation - We will explore and implement technologies that will assist us in the efficient delivery of law enforcement services, and we will reward those employees who define problems and develop usable solutions to address them.
- Communication - Honest, frequent interaction is the basis for establishing good working relationships and critical for team building. We will promote good communications among employees by:
- Creating and maintaining an environment which fosters loyalty and openness in sharing thoughts and ideas
- Listening to others when they talk
- Striving to be approachable and sensitive to changing demographics
- Encouraging each other to extend this relationship to the community, enabling us to better communicate with those we serve